So the last 2-3 months have been pure chaos! Going from a Mom of one to a Mom of two has been a interesting experience! I never really treasured when Aeverie was a newborn mostly because I was bored all day while transitioning into a SAHM and she was pretty boring too. This time it's totally different... when you are chasing around a 1 1/2 year old you really appreciate your quiet sack of potatoes!
Watching Aeverie interact with Luke is the best thing ever! She has always been nurturing to her baby dolls but watching her attempt to put a pacifier in his mouth only to miss and stab him in his eye.. It's a little scary. She's constantly trying to pull him out of his bouncer or my arms because she wants to hold "ook". She's obsessed with her brother and I can't wait to watch them play with each other. I'm even more excited when he can run away. I love my crazy kids and I would never choose to do anything different!

Love to see you blogging again!
ReplyDeleteHow does Luke look so much bigger than just a few weeks ago?!
Can't wait until we see you guys again!