These are just the random ramblings of a stressed out pregnant woman.
Right now we are in the middle of a move. This will probably be our easiest move.
We live in a cute little townhouse neighborhood with an adorable little park at the end of the street.
We fit perfectly fine in our three bedroom abode but with the new little addition coming soon we will need an extra room. We are moving in our four bedroom townhouse any day! We are just waiting for the old tenants to finish cleaning before we make our long trek to the building next to ours. I'm getting pretty antsy because I can't move forward with any decorating for the baby!
Speaking of baby...
I found the perfect doctor! Someone who can appreciate my constant joking and understands sarcasm BUT the beautiful thing about being an adult is having to deal with insurance and money. Boo! So with our high deductible HSA insurance and family clinic who demand money on the spot we have had to rethink our decision.
Aeverie's labor was an intense one and Luke's was quite the opposite, the difference you ask?
AN EPIDURAL!
I needed an epidural with Aeverie but there was no anesthesiologist available to give me one and my labors go pretty quick so there was no time.
I got one with Luke and it was SO MAGICAL!
I just giggled when the nurse told me I was having a contraction.
With this baby It's going to be a whole new experience and I'm terrified!
We will be meeting with a midwife and talking about my options.
We are leaning towards a home water birth because of the low price tag.
I'm going to miss my miracle drug but birth is a natural process and it will be nice not having to go into debt just to bring another little Allred into the world.
So pregnancy hormones, moving, & money stress does not equal a very sane Mommy.
On a better note, we get to see this little bug tomorrow. Aeverie is very excited and she REALLY WANTS a girl! It's going to be a very cool experience seeing the baby with my little sponge of a daughter. She always wants to see updated videos of the baby development on my baby apps so she is very excited to see our baby.
To help my sanity, I've been taking a permanent leave from Facebook. I just spent too much time numbing my brain looking at random posts and wasn't really getting anything done. Since taking my leave, I've caught up on 2 years of digital scrapbooking for the kid's albums! It's been very nice being completely caught up because I will have three albums to maintain soon! Unfortunately I have replaced Facebook for an addiction to Reddit. One of these days I'll be okay with not having anything random to look at or read.
Oh my gosh! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou and Jay are going to be my main tools in convincing Steven of a home birth next time around! 😄 He thinks I am psycho whenever I mention it!
So excited for you guys!
How about we all Facetime some time soon?!